Would you like to join our team at Medi7 Bentleigh? We'd love to chat!
Medi7 Bentleigh is an AGPAL accredited medical practice located in the eastern suburb of Bentleigh, a 30-minute drive from the Melbourne CBD.
Bentleigh is an eastern suburb of Melbourne and is a short distance to travel to the CBD via car or accessible public transport facilities. Beach access from nearby suburbs, Brighton and St. Kilda creates an ideal location between inner-city and coastal suburb living.
The clinic is located within close proximity to essential facilities including cafes, pharmacy, public transport, shopping centres and outdoor recreation areas.
Medi7 Bentleigh also has doctors with significant experience in sleep solutions, and general family health which is supported by a wide range of experienced Allied Health professionals.
Opportunities for GPs
Medi7 Bentleigh is part of the Better Medical Group; an innovative and truly doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia. We work with and support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by our doctor-led Clinical Advisory Board;
- The ability for doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and independence;
- Excellent remuneration for doctors;
- The provision of a highly supportive and collegiate work environment;
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills, and for some;
- An opportunity to invest as a doctor shareholder in the Better Medical Group.
Our goal is simple – to support our doctors to be their best.
If you’d like a confidential discussion with a doctor who has recently made a move to Better Medical, please contact Dr Colin Goodson at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time. You can also watch a short video that explains in his own words, his experience with Better Medical.
Opportunities for Nurses, Allied Health & Admin
High-quality primary health care cannot be delivered without the crucial input and dedication of nurses, allied health professionals, and administration staff.
Therefore, we ensure people in every level and every role have the opportunity for personal and professional success.
For example, we strongly encourage staff to look for opportunities. We back people to deliver new initiatives and reward them for their success. We believe in structured, professional development and always look to promote from within.
Expressions of Interest
If you're interested in joining our team, Better Medical's Recruitment Consultant, Nicola Mason would be delighted to speak with you. Nicola can be contacted via email at email@example.com or on 0414 305 968. Alternatively, please submit your expression of interest via our enquiries form, and we’ll be in contact soon.