Would you like to join a dynamic team?
Are you a motivated doctor, nurse or medical receptionist looking to join a well established group?
If so we may have sessions or shifts available.
You can obtain further information by sending your resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctors at Medi7
Medi7 is seeking proactive and enthusiastic doctors to join our well established, AGPAL accredited centres.
If you are looking to establish or relocate your practice, then Medi7 may be the place for you.
- Medi7 provides the opportunity for a balanced lifestyle in a team environment.
- Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
- We have a large patient base with the opportunity for doctors to promote their special interests.
- Mixed billing is available as determined by each individual doctor.
- Our attractive surgeries are all modern, well equipped, fully computerised (MD) with IT and nursing support.
- Medi7 is a doctor owned group – we understand the needs of doctors.
Why wait? For more information please contact us today.
Nurses at Medi7
Nurses at Medi7 play a pivotal role in health promotion, health maintenance and prevention of illness through provision of evidence based information and education to individuals, groups and communities. Practice nurses provide assessment, screening, treatment, care and education to patients from infants to seniors.
The position duties include:
- Providing advice, consultations and information about a range of health conditions and minor ailments.
- Blood pressure management, weight control, diabetes and smoking cessation advice.
- Managing asthma and diabetes.
- Administering infant injections and vaccinations.
- Travel immunisations and offering travel health care advice.
- Performing minor procedures, such as wound dressings, plastering, ear syringing and eye washouts.
- Collection of pathology samples and other specimens.
- Provision of first aid and emergency treatment.
- Restocking and maintenance of clinical areas and consulting rooms.
- Updating/amending electronic clinical records.
- Assisting with recalls and reminders.
- Liaising with other team members including doctors, other practice nurses, reception and administration staff.
Medical Receptionists at Medi7
Medi7 reception staff are an essential part of the health team. The position duties includes:
- Greeting patients.
- Handling front desk and phone enquiries.
- Managing appointments.
- Managing accounts and payments.
- Stocking the consulting rooms.
- Working with other members of the health team.